can't enter map, stuck at loading

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help can't enter map, stuck at loading

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Garble 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

flincae

I was in the middle of modifying my setup attempting to get a 3rd Porcelain bust, and I got alot of error spam. I attempted to reset my browser first, but it’s stuck at loading. I attempted to go into a mentor game as well but that isn’t working either. Someone else from my game cannot get in as well.

Prince name is Flincae
    Buteros is the other prince that can’t get in either.

Game is Disco Queen

Garble

Other players in the map:

Garble
    Delha
    Qubits

flincae

eventually i get the following error:

Header: “game startup error”
    text: “disconnected during launch”
    button: “OK”

Delha

Confirmed that I’m having the same issue. I also got a popup for a new mentor game, but clicking accept didn’t take me into the game or even add it to my list of current maps. Scrolling seems to work fine, as does password recovery (is there another way to change passwords other than that?). Looks like the problem is confined to logging into maps.

Garble

Buteros reported that he is able to log into mentor maps started prior to crash.

buteros

Flincae: This is why we can not have nice things.

flincae

I was able to get into a mentor game if i chose it before trying my regular game after resetting.

Daniel

I’ve let the devs know about it. I’m not sure when there will be a fix. Appreciate the alert.

Garble

Thanks Daniel. We’re jonesing to finish this map (or at least what we were doing)

Cake of Pain

It should load properly now.

Garble

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.