Bugged Game/Can't Load City

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help Bugged Game/Can't Load City

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Silverthorn 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

dornbeast

Still stuck as of half an hour ago. Booting is fine; I can find another map, but I can’t afford a new prince.

Hey folks, just to clarify, is the reason we need to boot you because you can’t get into the Disco Queen game, or because once you do the Abandon button isn’t working? (Booting you is easy enough, but we want to try to chase down the cause of the problem too. When we pretend to be one of you, we’re able to get into the game, so we wanted to confirm that the problem is that you can’t get in. Sorry if the answer was already communicated and just lost in translation.)

Silverthorn

None of us can get in.
    For my part (and I believe it’s the same for all of us), whenever I try, I get the error “Disconnected during launch”. If I click again after that, it’s “Not connected to server”, and I have to refresh my browser to connect to the server again.
    If after “Disconnected during launch” I leave it for a bit without refreshing, I get the “ROOM ERROR: AccessDenied; Invalid joinkey etc.” that was mentioned a couple of times.

One of us has also been heard saying that whenever he tries to get into this Disco Queen game, currently online people in his other games will be disconnected/thrown out; I wasn’t able to verify this for myself, though.
    None of us have been getting golden chests from this game on their second princes either, so it really seems like the game room is completely disconnected somehow.

Let us know if you need any more/other info.

oscan

I just got something like 54 golden Absinthe from that Disco, but still can’t get in as detailed above.

Silverthorn

Nooo my flatbread you are making it useless stop getting golden absinthe D:

Okay, we think that we’ve unstuck you folks in that Disco Queen game. Please check it out and let us know if that’s not the case.

Silverthorn

Freedom confirmed. Thankyou!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.