Bugged Game/Can't Load City

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help Bugged Game/Can't Load City

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Silverthorn 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Garble

Hi Guys,

As soon as we finished the map, the game decided that we should all be booted from the game. After reloading the page none of us can load the map, but can load onto other maps such as mentor games or other heirs.

Unfortunately, none of us had the presence of mind to generate an observer link so, all I have is this: http://imgur.com/HOZRpxG

Players in game:
    Garble
    Qubits
    Buteros
    Delha
    Flincae
    and more!

chekos69

Hello
    Same problem here
    Our world is called “The Ghost of Cougarina”.. And after a week of work, we can’t load the city anymore !

Players in game :
    Chekos
    DearGel31
    BobTomato
    Eola
    Scoon2
    Parchisi
    and more..

Please help us :)

Thank you

BobTomato

The second game looks to be working again.

eola1985

still cant load city…but I got the damned spyglass done! :)

Sorry about this. We are having some server issues and are looking into them.

tchou82

hi, since yesterday, i can’t join my currently game…
    i remember i was on a map with :
    – tchou82 (me)
    – Garmichael
    – Zabex
    – …

tchou82

thanks ! problem solved, city loaded !

Silverthorn

So what, is our Disco Queen the last game that’s stuck still? How about the OP’s Lorde? Any others?

qonen

The OP Lorde is resolved. Now I believe only our Disco Queen is the last game that is stuck. If it is difficult to repair, I’d be thrilled with just being released from that game. Some players in it are qubits, Flannigan, oscan, Garmichael, Clinton.

oscan

There is a slight…. sliiiight possibility that I may have somehow screwed up that Disco. When the server had its stroke, I was in the middle of a boredom induced PAVE ALL THE LANDS! where I was filling up my land with paths to see how flans would react to it.

oscan

Oh and I’d be fine with it being scraped too. I’d also be fine if I could get my weeks worth of Golden Absinthe I’m due out of it too! :)

dornbeast

Prince Peter is also stuck, in case that helps you locate a problem map…

@qonen or others – are you folks still unable to get into that Disco Queen map?

@dornbeast – is Prince Peter still stuck in whichever map he’s stuck in?

@anyone else – is anyone else still unable to get into their games?

Unfortunately at this point we may just have to boot you from the maps; we haven’t heard for certain from the company that runs the servers, but we were under the impression that things were all fixed (in which case it would no longer be a server problem but something more complicated).

qonen

Yes, Prince qubits is stuck in that Disco Queen map. As far as I know only that map is stuck and everyone posting here with unresolved trouble is in that map.

Silverthorn

Please do boot us from that Disco Queen if you can (complete list of participants: qubits, Flannigan, oscan, Clinton, Garmichael, Peter) – we really just want our princes back at this point :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.