Bug with two spouses

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Bug with two spouses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noutoff

Hello,

I seem to have a bug when marrying two people (I’m not even sure it’s supposed to happen :p). The thing is, I just married a NPC, no problem here, but when I tried to marry another one, the game kinda freeze when we got back to the house. I can still open the menu, and for example teleport to te shrine, but i can’t move.
    Here is a screenshot to get a better understanding (it seems the view is blocked like when you talk to a NPC) :

Road not taken bug

Anyway, this is a great game, so thank you for your work !

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  noutoff.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  noutoff.

rayspryfox

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your issue… Are you permanently stuck without being able to progress? I’d like to take a closer look… Could you email us at support@spryfox.com with additional details? This FAQ page has instructions on reporting issues to us: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/50260620-How-do-I-report-a-problem-in-Road-Not-Taken-

I apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Ray (Spry Fox Support)

noutoff

No problem, it’s not critical : if I don’t marry a second NPC, I don’t trigger the bug (and the game saves after the first wedding, but not after the second). I will email you with the details !

Thanks for the quick reply !

Email received and replied to. (At least I assume it was from you–the screenshot sent in seems to be the same.)

Just to close the loop for everyone else following this thread, the problem is probably this bug: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/53880820-The-game-freezes-I-can-t-move-just-after-I-get-married . The bug isn’t with getting married a second time, but rather it occurs when a new spouse gives you an equippable charm and you choose Cancel rather than Equip.

The workaround is to always choose Equip whenever a new spouse gives you an equippable charm. If you don’t want to use it, you later can walk into the rooms to the west and bump into an empty spot on the long horizontal tables. This will unequip a charm so that you can proceed using only the charms you want.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.