Bug in "Final Attack" quest?

Home Forums Bushido Bear BB – Bugs & Technical Help Bug in "Final Attack" quest?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

moograms

I did a quest today that wanted me to get 15 kills with final attacks. The problem was, it wasn’t counting all of my final attack kills. I am pretty sure that Lone Bear’s 1st level final attack (arrows firing to the sides) weren’t counting as kills toward this goal.

We are aware of this issue and it is on our list of things to fix. The problem is with projectile-based final attacks (Lone Cub, Golem Bear, etc.). Basically the game currently credits only the kills made while the bear is still in a “final attack” state. This works okay for final attacks that deal damage instantly, like Ninja Bear’s Whirling Blades, but it doesn’t work okay for projectile-based attacks that take time to travel to the enemy.

Until we can fix this bug, please attempt this quest using a bear whose final attack does instant damage (e.g., Ninja Bear).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.