Book Erased and the Rooms are Changing PS4

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Book Erased and the Rooms are Changing PS4

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rayspryfox 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kodi

Started up the game today with my once respectable book of secrets totally wiped out. I think this problem might be going around and I doubt theres a way to get it back but figuring out how to avoid it till the bug gets fixed would be nice.

Also in year one with the new empty book there was a surprisingly difficult room. It need three deer and the room was almost empty. One deer, two trees. After finding the other two deer and finally wrangling them back to the room it was suddenly full of a whole bunch of stuff.

Thanks for your help, I’ve been loving the game so far.

rayspryfox

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your issue… It sounds like you may have encountered one of the bugs we are currently working on fixing (this was fixed on Steam today, but the PS4 won’t receive this update for a while due to the certification process). From the sounds of it, I would guess you encountered either #1 or #3 of the bugs listed in this FAQ page: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/52527460-Known-very-bad-bugs-please-DON-T-try-these-

Please use the information on that FAQ page to try and avoid the issue for the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Ray (Spry Fox Support)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.