Boards Always Greyed Out?

Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help Boards Always Greyed Out?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

polyphoniclit

On all 3 levels that I’ve made it to, the two later boards (not the “Treasure Event” or the “Boss”) are always greyed out. They say to wait for a certain amount of hours and when I check them the amount of hours necessary just refills. It’s been 3 days now and I’ve beaten all the other boards on each level but can’t get to these later 2 boards.
    To be specific, the boards where the “To Unlock: Wait _ hours and _minutes” just resets each day are:
    Chp.1 Leisure: ___day Strut & ___day Shake
    Chp. 2 Nerd Monsters: ___day Basic & ___day Blitz
    Chp. 3 Scary Time: ___day Outbreak & ___day Freakout

Since I actually paid $5 to keep myself amused while recuperating from invasive surgery, will you please help me figure this out. If I just missed something dumb then I’ll just blame it on the pain killers that are an unfortunate necessity at this time.

Thank you!

Please see if this page helps: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/95792277-New-Daily-Events-aren-t-unlocking-The-clock-goes-from-a-few-minutes-left-to-23-hours-left- . If not, please email support@spryfox.com with the info requested on that page.

I hope your recovery is going well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.