This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Psi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

impronoucabl

Due to some behind the scenes changes to how bloodrage works, this is now viable:

Xyn

What about a 2nd Kemp instead of one of the Slogs, so you are always guaranteed one every hand in the end game?

impronoucabl

Will try that, thanks!

Psi

Here’s another cute fox deck using Dwila

Bloodrage boosts Rampage as well as the Pack, so max attack is 82, and you can get there pretty quickly. Ozzle’s recruit is useful here before you get the Flyts out.

Psi

The endgame for any newcomers who don’t see it immediately:

Front Row: Ozzle, Flyt, Flyt, Ozzle, Pomis, Pomis
    Back Row: Vyros, Mirault, Mirault, Any Unit (Ob serves nicely)

With the 3 sacrificed bloodrage units, two of which are vampires, you get a +5 boosts to all your front row units:

Ozzle (1 Attack+5) = 6
    Flyt ((2 Foxpack + 5) * 3 Foxes) = 21
    Flyt ((2 Foxpack + 5) * 3 Foxes) = 21
    Ozzle (1 Attack+5) = 6
    Pomis (2 Rampage + 5) = 14
    Pomis (2 Rampage + 5) = 14

Psi

I’ve added a commander to the above deck, which allows me to remove the Obs in favor of Rowas (in true rush spirit), and no longer need Kil (though she was nice in healing Miraults to do some extra early damage):

Ideally, the commander would be a Warlord so when you go all-in with the big attack, you can raise the bloodlust bonus to +6, raising the full attack to 94.

Psi

I’ve got my Warlord Commander, and I’ve made a few more slight adjustments, so I’m going to continue to post in case it’s beneficial for anyone to see a deck’s evolution after real-world matchups:

I missed Kil’s healing quite a bit, so decided to get a healer back with Ino. Ino is nice for two reasons that Kil wasn’t: 1) he has a “mini-windfall” (hire for 3/sell for 2) which helps in some cases in getting Vyros out and 2) he has 2 front row defense, which can be a nice stopgap for any strong wounding decks. I also gave my commander the additional no-cost 1 protect in back to help boost Ino in cases where it’s needed, though it seldom is.

This deck is very strong, but not unbeatable if the opponent has well-timed disruption. Nonetheless, it may be the subject of some future nerf discussions. In turns 1-4, you can generally whittle your opponent down to 6 city health or below (and you can sometimes win outright without needing to bring Vyros out).

By turn 5, you can generally prepare to bring out Vyros, and in turn 6, you can use your last-blast 82-94 attack.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Psi.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.