Awesome game but difficult

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Awesome game but difficult

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sebastienwab

I love this game very much. I think it’s been the first indie game on Playstation I got addicted to. But most of my friends don’t play it because it’s difficult to understand. There should be a tutorial in the game that shows you what to do in specific situations. I know there is the book but there are so many objects with so many outcomes that I can understand that most of my friends give up so easily.

I thought I understood the game but after playing for days now my character suddenly got a purple traffic sign next to head once he left the house. What’s that all about? Can’t find in the book and I think I didn’t see an explanation anywhere.

That purple traffic sign indicates that we forgot to include a graphic. We’re currently submitting a patch to Sony that fixes this for 1) Rangers who looked up to their Fathers but have not yet removed their hoods and are in Years 6-10, and 2) Rangers who looked up to their Fathers but have not yet removed their hoods and are in Years 11-15. If you notice the purple traffic sign in other situations, please let us know as we are not currently aware of them.

sebastienwab

Oh ok! Yes my ranger is still wearing his hood in Year 7

FYI, our understanding is that version 1.01 has been released today (at least in North America) and fixes this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘RNT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.