This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

c1oud1988

Sometimes, randomly, after watching an ad, the game stucks in the loading screen and i have to force close the app. Also i don’t get the coins despite watching the add and also it counts that i watched an ad to the daily ad limit. Today it happened two times. I am at level 9 and i need some level ups. Tomorrow i am taking level 9 boss.

When this happens, please immediately generate and send us a device log as described here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/66224414-How-do-I-send-you-a-device-log-Alphabear- . (If you can, please read it now–there are steps that you should do ahead of time to make things easier when the bug actually occurs.) The log will help us to diagnose the problem.

Especially with ads, you should send us a log whenever the problem occurs. Ads are provided by third-party providers who occasionally provide broken ads. There are many ads, and so we need the info from the log to identify the precise ad that the ad provider should fix.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.