By playing Spry Fox games and using the Spry Fox Network, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not play Spry Fox games or use the Spry Fox Network.
Spry Fox collects information as described below. Spry Fox’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide services to you, improve our games, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers operated by Amazon Web Services.
PC, MOBILE, CONSOLE, AND OTHER PLATFORMS
When you use any of the Spry Fox games on any digital games platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address, and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
In some games, we may collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application and so you may interact with other users of the game, to serve you more relevant advertisements, and for analytics purposes. We will not share this information with any third party without your permission. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Spry Fox games you are playing.
You can log in to our site using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Connect, LinkedIn, Apple’s Game Center, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Spry Fox’s game(s).
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook, Game Center or Google+ about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
INVITE A FRIEND
Spry Fox may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in Spry Fox games and/or you can invite them to join you in Spry Fox games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Spry Fox games and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive those sorts of email notifications, you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service-related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
GAME DATA COLLECTION
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them. This data is stored within Amazon Web Services. With your permission, we may also collect your exact location so that we are able to match you with other players in your area.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes or contest through our Service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes and contests are voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these sweepstakes or contests; that company is prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We use analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may feature advertising within our games. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information collected through our games for purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- identify and suggest connections with other Spry Fox users;
- operate and improve our games;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our games;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Spry Fox and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other users; and
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Spry Fox does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your explicit consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- Spry Fox may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Spry Fox.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Spry Fox may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Spry Fox takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the games in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
For additional tips on how to help children stay safe on the Internet, we recommend that you visit the following sites:
Last Update: This is the first published version of this document! (May 5, 2017)