Unrescuable children?

Home Forum Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Unrescuable children?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lopsidation

*spoiler warning*

There are a few kids who die soon after you enter their room (e.g. to the spider and the big cauldron). Is it possible to rescue them by throwing one of the child-abducting wisps?

If so I might decide to do a second playthrough. I liked the game the first time through, but it was too easy to save half the kids every time.

I think you can use the wisps to save the children from the cauldron–the wisp would teleport them to a different room, so you’d have to find their new locations and rescue them from there. I’m not sure you can do the same with the spider–I’m concerned that the wisp will lose interest in a child as soon as it starts getting webbed–but it’s a great idea and it might work!

Note that it is possible to save these kids in “the normal way” as well, if you can keep them safe from their would-be killers. Some ideas for doing this are bringing weapons into the room, bringing a parent into the room, or simply throwing the kids away from their pursuers until you can get them out the door.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.