Unlimited Turns Without Paying

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Unlimited Turns Without Paying

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Copper Astronaut

I have recently discovered a bug, at least I believe it was a bug, that allows you to have virtually unlimited turns without paying for them. By starting a new map and abandoning until you have two rocks next to each other, you build onto those rocks with free crystals until you have a chest that is worth 2000 coins. Then you repeat the process. The number of moves it takes to do this seams to be about 100 turns. So for every 200 moves you get 4000 coins. This far out ways the price it takes to purchase new moves. I love your game and always am glad to support the indie gaming industry, so I thought you should know this, encase you have not already found it.

Sincerely, The Copper Astronaut

Thanks for letting us know! We do appreciate it. In this case, the game is working as designed so it’s not a bug. However, it is a way the various mechanics of the game can be exploited and so I’ve started a discussion internally to see what we can do about it.

Also, the next time you find something exploitable, please let the company know privately (in our case by emailing support@spryfox.com) as opposed to posting it on a public forum (which is basically telling the whole world how to take advantage of the company).

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.