Unexpected ninjas

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Unexpected ninjas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennestra 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jennestra

Hi, I’ve been having this issue since I switched phones last week. (Samsung Galaxy S3 to Samsung Galaxy Note 3, if it matters) I always start in either the Peaceful Valley or Practice maps specifically because I don’t like the ninja or Robin bears. But sometimes, I have to stop for a bit mid-game. When I reopen the app and pick up where I left off, the game has ninjas. I haven’t noticed if anything else is different about the games, like the layout of the map but it’s hard to ignore the ninjas. Any ideas on what’s going on?

We’ve very occasionally heard reports of this, but our investigations into it have so far haven’t been able to reproduce the problem.

Two things would be helpful. First, if you’re able to remember to take a screenshot each time before you stop for a bit, and then another one when you see a ninja, we’d like to compare the two–maybe one of the objects on the board is transforming into a ninja when you resume. (To take a screenshot, press and hold the “volume down” and “power” buttons simultaneously for about a second. The screenshot will be taken and saved. It can be accessed via the Gallery app on your device.)

Second, after you see the ninja and get a screenshot of it, please exit the game and then follow the instructions on this page to send us a log file: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/22303211-How-do-I-generate-a-log-file-so-you-can-investigate-my-problem-Triple-Town- .The log file may help us to figure out what is going on.

Please email both the screenshots and the log file to support@spryfox.com. If you can only send one or the other, that’s okay too. I’ll also spend some time today trying to reproduce this behavior.

jennestra

Will do. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.