steam vs amazon download?

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion steam vs amazon download?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nekulturniy

Hello.

I’m considering buying Triple Town for my mother since she loves playing it (as does my older brother) on Facebook/Android. Amazon offers both a Steam code or a download from their servers. I was just wondering how often the Amazon download is updated and whether or not the game updates itself or requires a re-download from Amazon. I know Steam has automatic updating but I’m trying to avoid adding an extra hoop for her to jump through to play.

Thanks.

We’re not actually sure if Amazon has started supporting auto-update yet; they didn’t when we first started working with them. We’ve sent them an email for clarification but if you’re in a hurry and really want auto-updating, get the Steam build to be safe.

We have some clarification from Amazon on this. Amazon customers who download PC/Mac builds must, at present, manually return to Amazon.com when they want to download updates for the game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.