purchase didn't go through

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help purchase didn't go through

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alwaysbcreating

On Monday, May 19, I ordered 2000 coins from Amazon using my Amazon coins and the purchase was never applied in TT. My Amazon coins balance did decrease, though, so I’m kind of bummed. The order # is #D01-8498153-1530014. Can you look into this? My username is spleengal@gmail.com

I then tried to make a cash purchase and that may or may not have gone through…I don’t know, but at this point, I’m not concerned about that. But I am sure the first one, mentioned above, did not.

Thanks!
    Tracey

alwaysbcreating

Hi Tracey,

I’m sorry to hear about this issue. If you haven’t already done so, please 1) reboot your device, 2) launch the game while connected to the internet, and 3) leave it running for about 5 minutes to see if the coins arrive. (You can play during this time if you so choose. The important thing is that the game is running so the coins have an opportunity to be delivered.)

If you have done this and still haven’t received your coins, please contact Amazon Support as described here and request a refund: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/30683510-Contacting-the-folks-at-Amazon-Support . Unfortunately we didn’t build a way to re-issue coins, so for this particular issue you should request a refund and then, if you so choose, try the purchase again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.