Please can you make the Amazon APK of Triple Town generally available?

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Please can you make the Amazon APK of Triple Town generally available?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marsmite

Reason being I have a regular Android tablet, but the Kindle version of Triple Town is only available to Kindle Fire users. I downloaded the game via Google Play, but I don’t want to associate card with a Google account. I gather the only difference is that the Amazon version uses Amazon’s payment system instead of Google’s, and records your purchases against your Amazon account, which is exactly what I want :-)

Any chance you could make this version available?

Thank you!

Actually there are some additional differences–Amazon leaderboards, Whispersync cloud saving, etc. Those features may not work properly on a non-Kindle Fire. But I do know that, at least on some versions in the past, the basic gameplay seemed to work okay.

We can’t provide technical support for you if you download the Amazon APK onto a non-Fire — we have enough difficulty supporting people using the right APKs on their devices! But if you’d like to try anyway, please email support@spryfox.com and we’ll give you a link for downloading it. (We’d prefer to keep the link private so people don’t unwittingly create problems for themselves.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.