Paypal payment option?

Home Forums Triple Town TT – General Discussion Paypal payment option?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fery Ardiant

I love this game and play it on Facebook & Android phone whole days, currently I’d consider to purchase some items (especialy unlimited turn ;) ), but unfortunately I have no credit card yet.

So, did you have any plan to make Paypal as payment option?

sorry for my english & thanks in adv. :)

PayPal is currently an option for Facebook purchases. If you click on the option to purchase Coins or Diamonds, I imagine that you’ll be able to see it as one of the payment methods (unless, for some reason I’m not aware of, it only works in certain geographies).

Regarding purchases for your Android phone, Google lists the eligible payment methods for Google Wallet here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en . I know that some people have made purchases using Direct Carrier Billing (where you’re billed by your phone company rather than on a credit card). Depending on which country you’re in and which carrier you have, perhaps that is an option for you.

Fery Ardiant

“PayPal is currently an option for Facebook purchases. If you click on the option to purchase Coins or Diamonds, I imagine that you’ll be able to see it as one of the payment methods (unless, for some reason I’m not aware of, it only works in certain geographies)”

I can’t see Paypal option on Facebook, here mine.
    Triple town payment option on facebook

“Regarding purchases for your Android phone, Google lists the eligible payment methods for Google Wallet here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en . I know that some people have made purchases using Direct Carrier Billing (where you’re billed by your phone company rather than on a credit card). Depending on which country you’re in and which carrier you have, perhaps that is an option for you.”

Yes! Google support that option to purchasing via Google Wallet, but Not! in my country. I cant even add my Debit Card to Google Wallet. The only way for me to use Goggle wallet is using Credit Card, but I have no Credit card currently.

so, please consider to use Paypal as payment option into your game globaly for all country. I believe there are millions people world wide who want to purchase your game but have same condition like me.

best regards :)

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Fery Ardiant.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Fery Ardiant. Reason: change quotation HTML tag

I see. I’m sorry about PayPal not being a payment option for you on Facebook. I do see it as an option and don’t see Kartu Game-On as an option, so perhaps the available options do vary by geography (I happen to be in the U.S.).

Unfortunately, according to our management we are required to perform all of our billing through Google Play and so we can’t give you any options other than what Google Play presents. I’m sorry about this. We would like obviously like it very much if everyone who wanted Unlimited Turns could purchase them, but unfortunately PayPal won’t be an option unless Google Play makes it an option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘TT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.