pandas ignoring me?

Home Forums Panda Poet PP – Bugs & Technical Help pandas ignoring me?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kizhecat 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kizhecat

For the past 2 days, most of the turns I have taken vanish from the board after a few minutes, though they still generate an email, and show up in the history log. The problem is repeatable on different browsers, as well as with different users on different computers. Anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks for letting us know. There definitely seems to be something goofy happening right now. We’re investigating.

It’s possible that what you’re experiencing is different than the problem I’m seeing. Please bring up one of your games with this problem and click the “?Problem” button in the lower-left corner (just under the chat window). This will send us a problem report that includes your user ID and the game ID, so that we can take a look at your game specifically.

We’ve fixed what we think might have been the problem. If you’re still experiencing problems, please send us the problem report from within the game so that we can pull up your game and take a look at it specifically.

kizhecat

Thanks – I have not seen the issue recur for the past few days, but if it does, I will be sure to use the problem report button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘PP – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.