Other Platforms… Eventually?

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Other Platforms… Eventually?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  latti4x400 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

latti4x400

I was watching Rev3Games play Road Not Taken on Youtube and it seemed interesting so I kept watching. The more I watched the more awesome the game got. I really want to buy it but the only working computer I have currently have is a Surface 2 RT, which can’t download Steam. I just bought an Xbox One about a month ago, but you aren’t, currently I’m hoping, releasing the game on that platform. I know you are hard at work focusing on the Steam and PS4 versions of the game, and that you’ve probably answered this question thousands of times by now, but is Road Not Taken going to get released on other platforms eventually? I’m sure I’ll pick up the game whenever I get a real computer again, but I thought an official answer wouldn’t hurt since I’ve been giving my current crop of non-compatible electronics the death stare lately. Thanks for creating an ingeniously awesome game. – Latti

We don’t currently have plans for other platforms, but as we always say, if the game seems like it is becoming popular enough, it’s something we would always consider in the future.

latti4x400

Thank you for the fast reply David. I look forward to playing the game in the near future. Keep up the hard work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘RNT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.