Multiplayer Boom Town comes to Google Play, too

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Multiplayer Boom Town comes to Google Play, too

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  burntthumbs 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We just released Triple Town v1.89.3g for Google Play. This release brings Boom Town Multiplayer to Android (iOS players have already enjoyed this feature for about 2 months now). You can read more about Boom Town Multiplayer here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/25482300-FAQs-about-Boom-Town-Multiplayer-the-Grantoo-tournaments-iOS-and-Google-Play-versions-only-

If you have questions not covered in that FAQ, please email support@spryfox.com and we’ll try to answer them.

(An iOS update has also been submitted and should be in the App Store shortly once it passes Apple’s review process. Unfortunately I don’t believe we’re releasing any awesome new features for iOS this time; it’s mostly bug fixes.)

And the inaugural Grantoo Tournament is running! It ends at 4PM on 2014-01-30. It is running simultaneously on iOS. I’m not positive, but I believe you can even play against people from the other operating system (i.e., Android players can challenge iOS players and vice-versa).

burntthumbs

Hi,
    I like that some multiplayer aspects have been added but it would be nice if there was an actual bracket based tourney system. It seems if you want to win, just spend the next 24 hrs playing, collecting points. I love TripleTown but I can’t let it replace my life by being committed to win this tourney.

Can something be done for those of us with a life outside of video games?

Thanks,
    Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.