I found a very minor issue(that may not be a bug)

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help I found a very minor issue(that may not be a bug)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

catprog

I had this issue in the start of one of my games

if you look down the bottom right you will see 3 clumps of grass that you have to clear things around to convert into a tree.

Thanks for letting us know. In this case, the game is working as expected. The starting layout is randomly generated and we don’t run the code for combining objects. So, startup is the only time in the game when you’ll have the opportunity to see 10 grasses touching each other or other cool things like that. The most entertaining one is when the starting layout includes a bear that already trapped. (Don’t worry, he’ll automatically turn into a gravestone after you play your first move. But other pieces like the 3 grasses you mentioned won’t automatically combine even after your first move–you’ll have to manually include them in a match in order to make them combine.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.