Help folks get Triple Town for PC/Mac for 75% off!

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Help folks get Triple Town for PC/Mac for 75% off!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey folks,

For the next 4 hours or so, there is a vote on this website:

http://store.steampowered.com/#wintersale_communitychoice

If we win versus the other two games, we’ll be featured in a sale on some future date. During that sale, Triple Town for PC/Mac will be on sale for 75% off! That’s right, Triple Town on your home computer whenever you want, as many turns as you want, for $2.50 USD! (At least that’s what the website is telling me; I’m not sure how Steam translates its prices to other countries/geographies.)

** But first we have to win, or we don’t get featured in the sale at all. **

Vote for us! Tell your friends to vote for us! If you’re so bold, tell random strangers to vote for us! Voting is free, and there is no commitment to buy the game later.

Thanks, folks. It is a pleasure supporting this player community.

-Scott

afray

Hey folks I’m Andrew, one of the Spry Foxes! We didn’t win the community vote, but to thank everyone for voting I made a quick game using Triple Town assets. We present… Bear Skater!

Well, unfortunately we finished in second place in the voting, so we’re not the game going on sale. But thanks anyway to everyone who voted! And to Andrew for cobbling together not only Bear Skater, but also the graphic I posted earlier.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.