Flying Castles

Home Forums Triple Town TT – General Discussion Flying Castles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zanilla 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Zanilla

Hi Triple Town team!

Imho flying castles are ok as long as they are in top row. In that moment one is hovering somewhere in the middle of the board they are covering the item exactely above. I can figure out what’s hidden behind the flying castle when I pay attention. But sometimes I’ve got a plan and in the heat of the moment I overlook what’s hidden behind and suddenly I’ve got a bush or tree somewhere I never wanted one. That screws up all my brilliant plans.

Maybe you can change this by turning down the hovering a little bit? It also would make the occupants feel a little less sick. ;-)

There’s no chance to get rid of castles, no matter if they fly or not. What about matching three or four triple flying castles to get a rocket that lifts off to Alpha Centauri with a click of the mouse and vanishes from the board? (as if I had that much triple castles… ;-) )

Greetings, Zanilla

> what about matching three or four triple flying castles to get a rocket that lifts off to Alpha Centauri with a click of the mouse and vanishes from the board?

LOL, awesome suggestion!

Unfortunately, we don’t think we can give people ways to clear Triple Castles from their board because it makes the game too easy to play forever. All good things have to end sometime, including a really awesome game of Triple Town. :-)

Zanilla

What a pity! I don’t think it’s that easy matching four triple castles. Or even five or six… whatever. Or is it just me being not that smart?
    What about some really hard task? Matching 6 triple castles to get one rocket and collect 10 rockets to get an alien statue for capital city?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘TT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.