Different keys for advancing dialog and using the staff

Home Forum Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Different keys for advancing dialog and using the staff

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamessooy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tonnetz

One thing I noticed is that the text popups at the bottom of the screen, like those that appear if you bump a sign, trip my dialog reflexes. And since the actual dialog has me trained to press space, I often end up picking up things I didn’t mean to just because I was done with my memo from the Ranger guild. Might it be possible to rework the UI so that dialog advances on a different key, maybe enter? (It’s bit me enough that I catch myself now, but I think it’d be a good idea for other new players.)

jamessooy

I found this to be true too. It’s really annoying to bump into something to find out what it is, then accidentally pick up everything around (like spiked trees). Wouldn’t be so bad if there was some way to cancel a pick up, or just not throw, but it can ruin an entire puzzle tile. I’d also like to see a separate keyboard command for these two actions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.