Chapter 11 – no "boss" to advance to next chapter

Home Forum Alphabear AB – General Discussion Chapter 11 – no "boss" to advance to next chapter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  adrianfound 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

davidgotlib

All I see are Basic and Blitz games, but the right-arrow next to the chapter title tells me I must unlock and defeat this chapter’s boss…

Sorry about that. There is no Chapter 12, and so there is no Chapter 11 boss to unlock it. We didn’t program the special-case code to hide the navigation button in this case, and we’ve decided that we probably won’t be programming it so we can devote our manhours to programming more impactful things (which I can’t discuss yet, except to say that we’ve started work on the next big feature).

FYI, Chapter 11 is currently intended to be a place where players who have completed the current “real” content (Chapters 1-10) can play and level up some of their Chapter 10 bears while waiting for the next wave of features/content. The board layouts are randomly generated, so even though it’s always the same two events, there should be a some amount of board variety if you replay these events.

cambalm

Anything coming up soon? I love this game, and hope there is a new feature/level coming up.

>>Anything coming up soon? I love this game, and hope there is a new feature/level coming up.

The Special Event for August just started! Not much else to reveal at this point.

(Also, in case anyone was confused by this, there was no Chapter 11 boss at the time the original poster opened this thread. But there is now a Chapter 11 boss. It and a full complement of Chapter 11 bears were added in v1.16.0, which was released on 2016-05-12. After beating Chapter 11, you get to the Appendix, which has no boss because there is no chapter beyond it. At least not at this time.)

adrianfound

I love the new Summer Bear from the monthly special event, thanks guys for adding features!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.