Capital complete – coins earned – multiple triple castles

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Capital complete – coins earned – multiple triple castles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David (aka Chedd) 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

88scythe

Hi

I’ve just finished building a city and in the coins overview, I get:
    Capital rank: 1500
    4784 Years of history: 1446
    Mansion x3: 150
    Castle x2: 200
    Floating castle: 500
    Triple castle: 1500

However, I have two triple castles, so one would expect to see “Triple castle x2: 3000”, or am I mistaken?

I would expect what you expected. We’ll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up!

-Scott (Spry Fox Support)

On further investigation, the number of coins for your two Triple Castles is correct. However, the “x 2” is missing. I’ve made a note for the development team to fix that.

(For those who know their Triple Town really well and were about to say that a single Triple Castle is worth 1500 coins and so two should be worth 3000 coins, you’d ordinarily be correct. However, the coin awards for the other structures suggest that this particular game was played on the Practice Map where coin awards are only 50% of their value on the Standard Map. My mistake for not looking carefully at all the coin values before making my first post.)

-Scott (Spry Fox Support)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.