Capital City Size

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Capital City Size

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

5torr

Hi, lately I am thinking about expanding my Capital City. I’d love to fill the map with shaped islands: Bear Island, Smiley Island, Cat Island,…

I’ve tried to count how many horizontal and vertical squares there are so I can make a plan with a sheet of quadrille paper and a pen. But I failed badly. :(

Does anybody know the exact size?

Greetings, 5torr

I don’t know for certain, but I think it is 30×30. It is at least 30×30; I was able to add 25 tiles upward from the initial 5×5 landmass, and I was able to add 25 tiles right of the initial 5×5 landmass. That seemed to get me very close to the edges of the world–I’m just not sure if I could have squeezed in one or two more tiles.

Note that Expansion tiles can only be placed adjacent to existing land, so you can’t make islands. You could, however, make Bear Lake, Smiley River, Cat Bay, etc. One of the coolest Capital Cities I’ve ever seen, which unfortunately I don’t have a picture of, had all of these neat canals/waterways where the player had laid out their Expansions avoiding where they needed the water to be.

Good luck! We look forward to seeing what you create!

5torr

Thanks a lot, Scott. :) I’ll keep in mind to send you a screenshot when I’m halfway through. Though, it could take a while since the map is really big. Is there a possibility to take a picture of the complete capital city or do I have to *glue* several screenshots to get one big poster?

I believe you’d have to glue several screenshots together. Alternatively, if you have screen recording software and a YouTube account (or similar service), you could shoot a video while scrolling around the Capital City, then share the link.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.