Plans on implementing Facebook features on Android?

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Plans on implementing Facebook features on Android?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pile of Soot

Any plans on implementing certain features that are available on FB such as the capital city and ability to play concurrent games on the android version of Triple Town? I wouldn’t mind playing it on FB, but I’ve bought unlimited turns on the Android application and buying it again on FB seems rather redundant. Besides, I like to keep all of my high scores in one place.

Thanks a lot :)

Oh, and great game, btw. It’s the only game that I paid for on Android so far because it’s absolutely worth it.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  Pile of Soot.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  Pile of Soot.

We had originally hoped to bring the Capital City to mobile; however we have since decided not to do this. Mobile and Facebook/Steam are essentially two different projects (different programming teams, different software, etc.) that we’ve decided to take in two different directions.

You can, however, play concurrent games on the mobile version. You can have one active game on each board type, so that’s 6-7 concurrent games. To do this, click the orange button with the House icon. This will let you switch to a different board. If you’ve already started a game on that board, you’ll pick up where you left off; otherwise, you’ll start a new game on that board.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.