Capital City on Android

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Capital City on Android

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trishat53 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Martinehi

Hi there, I used to play TT on Steam, but prefer to play games on Android devices now. I would love to have the Capital City in the Android version of TT. Any chance this will ever happen? Are there more people who would like this?

We originally hoped to bring the Capital City to mobile; however our current thinking is that we’re probably not going to do this. Mobile and Facebook/Steam are essentially two different projects (different features, different programming teams, different software, etc.) that we’re looking at taking in different directions.

Martinehi

Hi Scott, thanks for your reaction. I’m sorry, but I can’t help being disappointed. I’ve been searching for other town building games in the Google Play store, but none of them are as nice as Triple Town with the Capital City. If I may make I suggestion…. Maybe it’s possible to develop some kind of small Capital City, that is less complicated to develop. And call it Hometown for example. With nice little items to collect points for, like a bakery, a grocery store, a candy shop, things like that. Wouldn’t that be nice? :-)

trishat53

I am disappointed too I so prefer playing TT with CC that I never play on my iPad anymore just on my Mac via steam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.