Bring back leap day!

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion Bring back leap day!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gert10 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stubaroonie

Guys, I know this is the wrong forum but I couldn’t find anywhere else to post.

Can we please have Leap Day back! It was the best game you made! Perhaps an Android version?

Please!!!!!

MrDeutsch

I’ve been daydreaming about this lately, too!

Is there any chance of releasing the game so we can make our own servers?

>>Is there any chance of releasing the game so we can make our own servers?

There is still a chance that a game related to Leap Day could happen. For that reason we won’t be releasing Leap Day to the public domain at this time.

claudekennilol

I’d also like leap day back. What ever happened to the mutterings of the game that was going to replace it when we lost this one?

wereharehere

Just wanted to add to this thread. Leap Day was a really fun game, although I would have greatly preferred a single player version as the game could be so easily ruined depending on who you were stuck with. Even so, it’s still a game I think about and wish I could go back and play around with. Definitely remember hearing about a follow up game but that was some time ago now. I think I even signed up for a mailing list about it at some point!

gert10

I remember spending every day after school playing Leap Day, and i was so sad when i sought it out later only to find it had ended. I really hope Leap Day 2 is released soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.