Animation Bugs

Home Forums Panda Poet PP – Bugs & Technical Help Animation Bugs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have just started playing Panda Poet again after I haven’t been on in a while, but I’ve found it’s very buggy with the animation , when I select letters to make a word they don’t show as selected on board and it sort of overlaps the pandas when I take one. Also, after my opponent has taken their turn the letters that they have opened up don’t show, I can still select them but I can’t see that they can be selected, which can be annoying. All these things are remedied if I go back to the menu and then reenter the game, so it’s a minor problem, but I thought that I would tell you spry fox fellows anyway.

Thanks for letting us know! This doesn’t seem to be a universal problem, so we’d like you help in understanding the circumstances that make it occur. Could you please let us know the following:

1. Which web browser were you playing in? (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)

2. Which version of Operating System was your device/computer running? (iOS 5.0.x, Android 2.2.x, CyanogenModx, MIUI, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, etc.)

3. If playing on a phone, tablet, or other device, which model of device were you playing on? (iPhone 4, Acer Iconia a200, Samsung Galaxy S, Kindle Fire, etc.)

4. Were you playing on Facebook or on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘PP – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.