Animation Bugs

Home Forums Panda Poet PP – Bugs & Technical Help Animation Bugs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

0oblick

I have just started playing Panda Poet again after I haven’t been on in a while, but I’ve found it’s very buggy with the animation , when I select letters to make a word they don’t show as selected on board and it sort of overlaps the pandas when I take one. Also, after my opponent has taken their turn the letters that they have opened up don’t show, I can still select them but I can’t see that they can be selected, which can be annoying. All these things are remedied if I go back to the menu and then reenter the game, so it’s a minor problem, but I thought that I would tell you spry fox fellows anyway.

Thanks for letting us know! This doesn’t seem to be a universal problem, so we’d like you help in understanding the circumstances that make it occur. Could you please let us know the following:

1. Which web browser were you playing in? (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)

2. Which version of Operating System was your device/computer running? (iOS 5.0.x, Android 2.2.x, CyanogenModx, MIUI, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, etc.)

3. If playing on a phone, tablet, or other device, which model of device were you playing on? (iPhone 4, Acer Iconia a200, Samsung Galaxy S, Kindle Fire, etc.)

4. Were you playing on Facebook or on pandapoet.com?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘PP – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.