About my review in Play Store

Home Forum Triple Town TT – General Discussion About my review in Play Store

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Fery Ardiant

Love it! Play it whole day and would love to see unlimited item to buy then, any plan?

First of sorry for my bad english but I’ll try my best. FYI, I’ve already buy unlimited turns and now I need an unlimited items (or something similar)
    Let see. When I start new game, in Item Store I can see theres only 4x of Cristal, 4x of Imperial Bot, 7x of Tree and so on to bough for. Then I found a situation that I can buy more items from item store, because they were out of stock. But I still want to continue the game, how could I do that? I have no items left?

Sorry but I have to mention. I also play Angry Bird and I have spent pretty much money to buy extra weapon to continue the game. And now, when I playing Triple Town, I hope I can buy extra items either.

Thanks for clarifying the question!

There is a reason that we don’t allow for unlimited item purchases in the mobile version of the game. We want to make sure that the game is not a “pay-to-win” game (where players who are rich in real-life do better simply because they can buy more stuff than players who have less money). By limiting the quantities of items in the in-game store, we ensure that nobody can buy more than 4 Crystals in a single game, regardless of how much money they spend (and likewise for every other item in the in-game store). 14,200 coins is what it would cost to buy every item in the store. Free players might have to play multiple games to save up that many coins, but whenever they start a game with at least 14,200 coins, they are on equal footing with people who have purchased lots of coins with real money.

You also mentioned that one reason you want to purchase items is to continue the game. We actually do want the game to come to an end at some point so that you can play again and try to beat your previous score. Since unlimited items would allow a game to go on forever (you could use unlimited Imperial Bots to destroy things so you can keep building forever), it is a good thing that we don’t have unlimited items.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.